The Emerging Europe Alliance for Business Services, Innovation and Technology (‘The Alliance’), today announces that it has become an affiliated member of the International Association for Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and will participate in their event programme as part of OWS 19, the IAOP’s flagship global summit taking place in Florida in February 2019.
The Alliance intends to bring representatives from some of the 23 countries across emerging Europe to connect with their US counterparts, share knowledge and expertise, plus establish new partnerships for future collaboration.
Tom Quigley, CEO of the Alliance, said “Our relationship with IAOP fits perfectly with our strategy of raising the profile of emerging Europe with key global markets, and delivering opportunities for businesses and locations to showcase their expertise and explore meaningful partnership development opportunities.
IAOP is a very prominent, highly-regarded association with a longstanding heritage and a global community of over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide. We’re delighted to be invited to play a role in their global summit and are fully focused on ensuring we bring the very best of what the region has to offer for the benefit of their members.”
Debi Hamill, CEO of IAOP, said “The partnership with Emerging Europe provides unique benefits to both sides. Growing our footprint and bringing new value to existing members is key for us. We’ve been producing events in Europe since the early 2000s and we’ve seen substantial growth in terms of opportunity in the region. We wanted a partner with a similar vision and we’ve found that in Emerging Europe.”
The OWS 19 Summit will take place at the Orlando World Centre Marriott, Orlando on 17-20 February 2019. For participation opportunities, contact email@example.com.
About the Emerging Europe Alliance for Business Services, Innovation and Technology.
The Alliance is a membership organisation whose ultimate aim is to foster innovation and creativity across emerging Europe. We seek to promote the collective strength of talent, technology and service capability of the wider region whilst at the same time facilitating each country in showcasing their unique value proposition.
Our mission is to
• create an engaged, energised and active ecosystem of innovative business services, technology and IT companies, start-ups, venture capital funds, service providers, buyers, locations and investors from within and beyond emerging Europe.
• positively influence, change and reinforce market perception of emerging European innovation and technology capability
• promote the entire region as a formidable digital service hub for the future
• support the region as it builds future generations of leaders in a digitally enabled world
• positively influence international policy makers and academia
• recognise, acknowledge and celebrate the best and most innovative technology providers that the region has to offer, and showcase them on a global stage.
The following executive members of the Alliance are available for interview:
- Tom Quigley, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Wrobel, Chief Strategist
- Emiliano Ramos, Chief Client Officer