Steering Group bolstered by industry experts from Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine.
The Emerging Europe Alliance for Business Services, Innovation and Technology (‘The Alliance’), today announced the next wave of appointments to its Steering Group; an executive team of business leaders from across the region tasked with providing supporting leadership, clarity and onwards direction as the Alliance begins to scale and progress its Manifesto.
Joining the Steering Group are
- Igor Braginsky – President, NIX Solutions
- Wiktor Doktor – CEO, Pro Progressio
- Laisvis Makulis- Head of Business Services Team, Invest Lithuania
Tom Quigley, CEO of the Alliance said, ‘I’m delighted that we’ve managed to bring together even more talent and expertise from across emerging Europe for the benefit of the Alliance membership, and for the broader region. Our latest Steering Group additions comprise industry leaders in their own right who bring with them exceptional knowledge and expertise across a broad range of technology and market engagement specialisms. We’re looking forward to our first gathering of the Steering Group to agree strategy and actions to raise the profile of emerging Europe in key global markets.’
The new members join founding Steering Group members Paula Kennedy Garcia – Vice President of EMEA Markets at Concentrix,Alina Pop – CEO, Electrogrup and Elena Marinova – President, Musala Soft.
The appointments are announced as the Alliance also shared details of its calendar of key events for 2019, where they will deliver their InnoTech Summits to targeted locations such as the UK, Nordics and the USA as well as a regional event planned for Romania during its European Presidency term, and an inaugural Global Members Summit later that year.
About the Emerging Europe Alliance for Business Services, Innovation and Technology.
The Alliance is a membership organisation whose ultimate aim is to foster innovation and creativity across emerging Europe. We seek to promote the collective strength of talent, technology and service capability of the wider region whilst at the same time facilitating each country in showcasing their unique value proposition.
Our mission is to
- create an engaged, energised and active ecosystem of innovative business services, technology and IT companies, start-ups, venture capital funds, service providers, buyers, locations and investors from within and beyond emerging Europe.
- positively influence, change and reinforce market perception of emerging European innovation and technology capability
- promote the entire region as a formidable digital service hub for the future
- support the region as it builds future generations of leaders in a digitally enabled world
- positively influence international policy makers and academia
- recognise, acknowledge and celebrate the best and most innovative technology providers that the region has to offer, and showcase them on a global stage.
The following executive members of the Alliance are available for interview:
- Tom Quigley, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Wrobel, Chief Strategist
- Emiliano Ramos, Chief Client Officer